Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is the art of placing your website in the first few pages of a search engine for a strategically defined set of keywords. Search engine optimization leads to an increase in targeted traffic to your internet property thus resulting in more leads and sales.
Why search engine optimization?
- Major search engines command over 400 million searches everyday, day after day. Search engine optimization helps you get this piece of the pie, which you might be losing otherwise to your competition
- Search engine optimization offers a much better return on investment compared to banner campaigns or pay per click campaigns
- Search engine optimization helps you capture targeted traffic... people who are already looking for the product or service you offer
- Search engine optimization is a long term and permanent answer to your traffic woes. Once a website has been optimized for search engines it can stay at the top for long periods of time
- Search engine optimization results in huge savings on ad-spent using traditional channels of marketing
Search Engine Optimization with Cluster Infoway
Cluster Infoway is a Chennai, India based software development company, which offers search engine optimization service. We work with clients in varied fields from all over the world and offer them unique and customized search engine optimization programs. Our clients hold top 10 rankings for competitive keywords in various fields like web designing lead generation, insurance, travel, training and education, finance, marketing among others We offer comprehensive search engine optimization programs, which include:
- Website Review:
The first step in the process of search engine optimization involves the identification of spider stoppers in a website. These may include broken links, Non-optimized titles, missing tags, non-optimized link structure among other factors
- Competition Analysis:
Websites of competitors, which have undergone search engine optimization sometimes, offer valuable clues with regards to the right keywords to target. Also studying the competition helps us identify and finalise the search engine optimization plan for your website
- Keyword Identification:
Many websites in spite of ranking high, do not get enough traffic. This maybe because the keywords that they are targeting may not be the keywords being searched for, on the search engines. Keyword identification is a very important part of search engine optimization and includes researching keywords using various resources in the quest for finding related yet popular phrases
- Page Optimization:
This step in the process of search engine optimization involves the actual optimization of your web pages. Here pages will be optimized with regards to tags, link structures, images, body text, and other visible and invisible parts
- Link Building:
A good link exchange campaign is the key to achieving good rankings. Our link exchange campaigns are human powered, and done completely manually. This step of search engine optimization involves.
- Identifying potential link partners - These are websites which complement your website in content and have a good search engine presence
- Securing The Link Exchange - This involves contacting the webmasters or site owners and getting our link reciprocated
- Manual Submissions to search engines and directories:
Manual Submissions to search engines and directories is a process often referred as search engine submissions. Many advertise a quick and simple software or service which helps submit to over 1000 engines for a few dollars, but few tell you that it is the top 10 engines that command over 85% of the internets search engine traffic.
Our search engine optimization campaign involves systematic submissions, done manually, to the top search engines and directories involves
- Analysis and Tweaking:
Search engine optimization is a long-term solution to your traffic woes. Our comprehensive search engine optimization packages involve continuous fine tuning of the website based on traffic trends and ranking trends. Search engines often change their algorithms... We tweak your website to compensate of the changes, hence enabling you to stay on top
- SEO Campaign Tracking:
Our inhouse web analytics application helps track not only traffic but also the conversion rates and ROI on your search engine optimization and other web marketing initiatives. The beta version of our campaign tracker allows live reporting and highlights ranking trends for each key-phrase in the search engine optimization campaign
- Comprehensive Reporting:
We believe in keeping our clients informed. Our comprehensive reporting process helps you, our client, know about the exact schedule and steps that we follow for the search engine optimization of your website. We offer periodic comprehensive ranking, link exchange and schedule reports in addition to having a dedicated account manager just a phone call away
Our search engine optimization packages are customized to fit your requirements and budget.